My New Years Resolutions and 2016 Bucket List – Rebecca
By Rebecca Sargeant in Life Goals,Welcome to the Team
We’ve been talking all month about goal setting and following your resolutions for a better 2016, so my team thought that it would be important to share our own plans. So these are my 2016 goals!
New Years Resolutions
- Follow our set plan for the business in 2016.
- Do $500K in revenue for 2016.
- Be more active so that I can run barrels at a local rodeo, do a mud run with my cattle dog Kylie, and do a points and time trial with my other cattle dog Barnie.
- Follow through with my interior design plans for my home and office.
- Plant a veggie garden in my back yard this spring.
- Finish my book about Dogs and their Humans.
2016 Bucket List
- Drop $10,000 CDN on a shopping spree at Harrods in London.
- Have tea at the Tate Moden Museum. The museum is in an old power station and the sheer size of the building is overwhelming to say the least. There is a cafe on the top floor of the building that over looks the Thames. It would make me feel like the Queen of England to sit up there with a coffee.
- Have tea at the British Museum.
- Spend a day working at the oldest executive search firm in England.
- Take my husband to the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England on June 23rd to 26th.
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive a monthly eBook as well as career advice and professional tips. Stay in touch and receive updates about our monthly Lunch and Learn Series as well as all upcoming training courses.